Thursday, September 09, 2004

Who We Are - Purpose

Welcome to blogging! I know that this is new to many of you, and I'll be happy to help (though Gail is the real pro).

First, I'll send this out to our bookclub. I see the blog as having three purposes:

1. To post about meetings (which book, whose house, date, time, etc.).

2. To discuss the book of the month while it's in progress (I miss walking into the attendance office and beginning my day talking to Jeffrie, then running into Lynda and Linda and Gail and Sheila and Julie and everybody to talk about the book we're currently reading!).

3. To post about other books that we read - I love to know what people are reading, and I always have to talk about great books I just finished!

For etiquette purposes, let's make each post about one book - if you want to continue about the same book, please add comments rather than a new post. Same with meetings.

I'd like also if we want to invite other friends to participate in the blog - the more the merrier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home